• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fairly beloved rabbit care in pets at home Falkirk today

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
I got a bit of a fright when I walked into Pets at home today and was faced with a giant white rabbit standing on its back legs and waving cheerily to me. :shock::lol:

It was a nice chance to meet ShazzaBunny and PoppyBun(? may have got that wrong). Sansa enjoyed her tuna treats and JayJay and Honey haven't had theirs yet.

Here's a wee vid of Sansa getting all excited at getting one of her treats. When she really wants something she does tend to just do every trick she knows without you saying anything.

http://s122.beta.photobucket.com/us...video-2012-12-02-14-23-49.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0

Now she has dog-fish breath. :lol:

I do all my shopping for Spenser online, but I'd be tempted into Pets at Home if I thought a giant white rabbit would wave a paw at me!

I do all my shopping for Spenser online, but I'd be tempted into Pets at Home if I thought a giant white rabbit would wave a paw at me!

We only get their own brand dog food. It's the only decent food my lads dog will eat. Thankfully the rest of our animals are less fussy.

That video of Sansa is adorable! :love::love:

I wish I lived in Scotland, Scottish accents are the best! I'd love a scottish accent, jealousssssssssssss :(:lol::lol:

Im so glad your doggies are loving them!!

Yay :)

Happy to make them again for a donation to the charity, and will have them at our next fundraiser I am sure!

x

Back