• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little escape artist

Iceprincessx

Warren Scout
Harli is just over 3 months and lives in an 8 panel puppy cage with lots of floor time! I'd just recently been thinking of bunny proofing my room as he's now litter trained and giving him more freedom. However Harli has decided to make it happen today as at 6am this morning he was found under my bed so I cable tied that gap and later he found another gap - has anyone else's bunny escaped from a puppy pen before?

And once they've done it once and know they can do it, they'll jump out any time they feel like it :lol:

Harli is now enjoying free ranging in a bunny proof room. Spending the evening in my room watching him checking there is no where I have missed. Really pleased he's enjoying it!

Harli has learnt to jump on my bed but can't get down I've put a stool next to the bed but he still won't do it even for food! My concern is he's going to be stuck up there all day!

Never underestimate the agility and ' squeeze throught the tiniest of gaps' capabilities of bunnies.

I remember...well just about, my first ever bunny. I hadn't realised quite how high they can jump. Arfur was a house bunny and totally surprised me one day when he leapt up onto my bed and tried to shove his head into my cereal bowl!!!! After that day, he always made himself comfy on my bed when I leaving for work.:D:love:

Yeah willow learned from parsley how to lift the connecting pole and push it to the side so she can wriggle out.
Then she goes back and pulls the bar up till it sticks and parsley can get out ...

Yes, Harry was out in a pen in the garden once, I must have left one panel ever so slightly loose. I have no idea how he managed to get through the gap, but he did. Silly boy only went and sat in the guinea pigs' shed carefully chewing some tarpaulin whilst waiting for me to find him though :lol::lol:

Back