• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beano and Gordon

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Haven't shown any pics of them for a while so just went out and took some, sorry they are poor quality, never seem to get any good pics with the poor lighting in winter!

temporary-95.jpg

temporary-96.jpg

temporary-97.jpg

temporary-98.jpg

temporary-99.jpg

temporary-100.jpg

temporary-101.jpg

temporary-102.jpg

:love:

Thankyou for all the replies :wave: BYB that would be Beano :lol: She still is, if something doesn't suite, she'll let you know!!

We all love a grumpy bun. :lol: Was she the one that was really grumpy with your dad ? :lol:

Indeed, wouldn't have her any other way! :love: Yes, she used to grunt and put her ears back whenever he walked past the shed when they have the mesh door in the summer. Now if I am going in and my dad is passing to sort the chickens out she'll grunt or go to her corner in the shed where she goes when she's unhappy (eg after she's been for her vaccine, if I have to pick her up) and kicks her feet behind her! I think all my pets have something against men for some reason :? :lol:

Spenser can also be very grumpy, and he nearly always thumps if my Dad is talking on the phone. :lol:

Back