• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Um...

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
I appear to not be fast enough with the readigrass noms. Poor bunnies are forced to get it themselves.

38B971CF-857B-4089-B66E-289108055FF9-745-0000011A07FB91F1.jpg

Last edited:
Awww! :lol::love:

:lol: I :love: my babies. :D I love the way Smudge is like 'is there room for me in there?' :lol:

Very, very cute! And Nutmeg seems quite happy to be beside Mischa!:love::love:

Mini ;) I managed to hide my signature somehow :shock::lol:

She did that earlier too with the willow and Mini got in after a while and she jumped out. That's a lot lower level in the box so I guess she felt more hemmed in. She's definitely settling to having Mini moving around near her :thumb:

:lol: I :love: my babies. :D I love the way Smudge is like 'is there room for me in there?' :lol:

Mini ;) I managed to hide my signature somehow :shock::lol:

She did that earlier too with the willow and Mini got in after a while and she jumped out. That's a lot lower level in the box so I guess she felt more hemmed in. She's definitely settling to having Mini moving around near her :thumb:

Aaaagh, was half asleep when I did that, so sorry.:oops:

Aaaagh, was half asleep when I did that, so sorry.:oops:

No worries!!

Mini has taught them that the boxes of forage under the bed are moveable :lol: so if they push out ones without lids they can have a midnight feast :lol:

Back