• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*retreats slowly*

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I don't think Spenser wanted his photo taken...

PB240610.jpg

Evil eye, haha hes thinking aw naw they've caught me on pink other RU buns are never going to let me hear the end of this

He looks as if he is in a huff,,,!,,... awww bless your wee cotton socks Spenser.. Is your mum annoying you?..

He looks as if he is in a huff,,,!,,... awww bless your wee cotton socks Spenser.. Is your mum annoying you?..

Spenser: I don't like the way Mummy looks at my sticks. I suspect she may be fancying a chew on them, and they are MINE! :evil:

Spenser: I don't like the way Mummy looks at my sticks. I suspect she may be fancying a chew on them, and they are MINE! :evil:

Mole: You is rite to be suspishus Spencer. You has to wotch these oaners. They wud eet your sticks in a flash if you letted them. We bunnehs must stay alurt at all timeses!

:shock::shock: You dared to interrupt an apple stick nomming session :shock::shock::shock:

Baaaaaad human :evil:

:lol::lol:

Back