• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need Vibes and a Good Push

Cari

Warren Veteran
Stephen is booked in (for the second time this year) to visit the Plum Fairy on Monday. He needs to go as we have little Nora girl to think of now too but I'm so terrified of losing my soul bunny. I need someone to remind me that this is a safe operation and that he'll be ok, and for people to send us vibes on Monday please. I don't know what I'd do if we lost him.

will be thinking of you and stephen. vibes for a successful outcome and speedy recovery. matthew needed a hug from his mummy post plum-fairy (i felt a real louse!) and charlie hopped about as if nothing had happened. charlie is from yorkshire. i think that made a difference as his sister got over her spay very quickly, too.

If it's any consolation to you, I have had about 25 boys done with no problems. Many like to hide away when they come home so I leave them be with some greens to eat when they are ready. Some eat straight away. All are usually more or less back to normal next day but not allowed to run about or jump onto anything. We are lucky in that we have excellent vet nurses so that makes a big difference. Good luck tomorrow with Stephen.

He will have forgotten all about it soon enough then he gets to enjoy his partner every day after that : )

I sat and cried for hours when I had Bear done as he like Stephen is my soul bunny!
Just make sure you have lots of his favourite foods in to tempt him with.
And I promise, seeing him play and snuggle and be contented with his new wifey bun will be soooooo worth it :D

Thanks everyone, just panicking after my friend's boy didn't come round after his anaesthetic. :( we're cuddling this morning.

Sending vibes and hugs for you.

I was beside myself the day Spenser went to The Plum Fairy. It took months of dithering and RU encouragement to make me book him in.

Mega vibes for Stephen. I am sure he will be fine. All my boys came to me neutered but I did get Cutie-pie spayed at 5 years of age and she was fine, other than not eating for a day or 2, but she recovered from that too.

I was never scared, then I lost one (before the actual operation itself so it must have been something else, don't want to get you even more scared) but after that, the first one that went in, I was so nervous I could cry all the time, but I was at work. Could call her lunch time and then I really started to cry, I was so happy everything was fine. Since then I had 3 done and I feel confident again.

Good luck!

Thank you everyone, OH thinks I'm overreacting and I'm sure I am just want him to be ok.

Don't worry, its normal. The vets know what they are doing. Its a straight forward procedure.

Thinking of Stephen, he is a wonderful bun and he will be fine.

Back