• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've seriously lost the plot where bunnies are concerned!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
This afternoon I spent 1/2 hour with a bunny that was boarding with me.:D Nothing odd there.:thumb:

We were writing HIS wish list card to Santa!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock:

His Dad came to pick him up this afternoon and was initially lost for words....:shock: and then entered into the spirit of things, chuckled to himself and said he would forward the letter.

This madness that comes over me from time to time seems to be appreciated.:thumb:

Ho hum, so long as no-one gets upset or hurt from what I do, I'm a happy bunny.:D:D

Oh I hope he's been good for Santa!!!

May all his Crimbo wishes come true!

:lol::lol: this year the bunnies are getting presents I have brought and then forgotten to give them :roll: a new tunnel, a ball, a hanging hay ball, a treat 'n' teach, some redigrass and a packet of herbs :shock: how I managed that I don't know!

Oh I hope he's been good for Santa!!!

May all his Crimbo wishes come true!

The said bunny sprayed me today.;):lol::lol: Wasn't quick enough to get out of his way.

His Crimbo wishes will come true. His Mum is in panto and will be home for Christmas.:thumb::thumb:

:lol: bunny fruitloop woman. nicely.

[thought dawning....]

hang on, hang on. you didn't get [whispers, hushed and awed tones] robert fripp to play bunny games, did you????

Last edited:
If brought Julie somewhere to be boarded and the person taking care of her did that then I would always bring her there. I'd know that she cared as much as I do about bunnies.:love:

awesome! jaw dropping open in amazement! wow!!! that's rock royalty, you know, the real thing... :lol: perhaps i mean 'prog rock royalty'...:lol:

It's all rather surreal having a rock guitar legend and a rock singer happily chatting about bunny spray and bunny droppings!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Back