• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits have been moved!

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
To the shed!

I know it's not perfect, but it's far better than them being out in the garden. They'll still have time in their run, weather permitting) as I know they could do with more space, and unfortunately their hutch is in there too, but as I said it's got to be better than them being outside. :)

20121201_104350.jpg

20121201_104343.jpg

Looks lovely and snug :love: do they have their run attached to the hutch then?I'm sure they won't mind less room if it cosy:love: mine have the choice of run or shed, they stay in the shed anyway in this weather :lol:

Is that another door at the bottom? Maybe you could open it so they could have a running circuit :love:

Looks lovely and snug :love: do they have their run attached to the hutch then?I'm sure they won't mind less room if it cosy:love: mine have the choice of run or shed, they stay in the shed anyway in this weather :lol:

Is that another door at the bottom? Maybe you could open it so they could have a running circuit :love:

Opening that door is a good idea! There's no run attached unfortunately, as the grass around the shed gets Sooo boggy :(

Thanks for replying tho. :)

I seem to be way behind the times as I thought they lived in the house :oops:

Normally over winter they live in the conservatory, as finley is walking etc its not fair to them with him running around, do the tumble dryer has been moved to the conservatory to free up space in the shed for the rabbits. :) as it's too cold to stay outside like they have been over summer.

Normally over winter they live in the conservatory, as finley is walking etc its not fair to them with him running around, do the tumble dryer has been moved to the conservatory to free up space in the shed for the rabbits. :) as it's too cold to stay outside like they have been over summer.

Awww bet they will love it in the shed :D

Oh that looks good. I agree with opening the door so they can have the little circuit. It's much nicer than being out in this weather :)

Looks really good! They will be very happy to be nice and cosy in there I am sure! I bet you are glad you have done it now because it looks really cold outside.

Aww...thats much better than being in the cold:love::love: Poppy has a run attached to her shed but doesnt use it when the weather is bad, by her choice, she much prefers her comfy shed:love:

Back