• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had some good news from home :)

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
I hope I'm not speaking too soon here.....but I just had a long conversation with mum on the phone, and she told me Boris seems to be doing better :) It's been 3 weeks since I left him in tears, convinced I'd never see him again because he was so poorly, but apparently he now eats like a horse and just generally appears to have perked up. Now, I don't want to get too excited until I've actually seen him myself, but if even mum has noticed a difference it definitely sounds promising :) I so hope he'll continue to improve....I love my boy so much, I wish I could just cuddle him right now :love:

I hope I'm not speaking too soon here.....but I just had a long conversation with mum on the phone, and she told me Boris seems to be doing better :) It's been 3 weeks since I left him in tears, convinced I'd never see him again because he was so poorly, but apparently he now eats like a horse and just generally appears to have perked up. Now, I don't want to get too excited until I've actually seen him myself, but if even mum has noticed a difference it definitely sounds promising :) I so hope he'll continue to improve....I love my boy so much, I wish I could just cuddle him right now :love:

Aww that's great news keep fighting Boris fella :love:

Fantastic news! :thumb:

Is she able to weigh him? That would be a helpful indicator if it's possible.

REALLY pleased for you both.... :wave:

Back