• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The scariest thing ever :'(

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Just fed Matilda and Grayson there breakfast,

and Grayson started coughing, and spluttering!

he was chocking!!!

managed to grab him as he was thrashing about so much, gave him afew slaps

and a :censored: load of gunky pellets came up, and 1 not chewed pellet!

I burst into tears, that is the scariest rabbit related thing ever, seeing Grayson like that!

I can tell he is okay tho as he carried on finishing his breakfast:roll:

He is now asleep on my lap!

Last edited:
What a scary experience :cry: Hope you are okayy x

yh its just shock more than anything, Grayc is just really quiet, I guess shock for him to! Gona keep a close eye on him!

and to think I jsut feed the buns outside and come in, what if it had happened to one of them!! :cry:

Last edited:
Oh god poor grays, try feeding pellets 1by1.
Since losing brian to choking I feed our guys from a metal spoon so my fingers are safe lol xxx

Good job you didn't have to feed in a rush and leave, glad he is ok, don't think I'd know where to slap:shock:

Did the sticky thread every go up about what to do in case of choking? I wouldn't know and really want to know because I have heard of it a lot on here recently.

Did the sticky thread every go up about what to do in case of choking? I wouldn't know and really want to know because I have heard of it a lot on here recently.

still working on it :wave: my vet took quite a long time to reply. I can put down the basics in the next few days but I'm going to see the VN to get a more detailed description and maybe photos of how to remove the pellets

still working on it :wave: my vet took quite a long time to reply. I can put down the basics in the next few days but I'm going to see the VN to get a more detailed description and maybe photos of how to remove the pellets

this would be good as im sure my way of doing the heimlich maneuver on grayson probs wasn't the best thing to do!! :lol::roll: it worked tho, and thats the main part!

Back