• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumping

wendle

Warren Veteran
I was woke up at at 3:30 this morning by really loud thumping I jumped out a bed got the torch to look out the window nothing was in the garden but the loud thumps were still goin on , so I got up went down into the garden and Hatter was thumping like mad he didn't stop when he saw me but I couldn't see anything wrong all bunnys were happily munchin hay apart from Hatter so I opened the hutch door and he came runnin still thumping looked all round inside Nothing ? Hatter going mad thumping like hell and when I went into their hutch their water was iced up :cry: I took out the bowl re filled it watched him have a drink and all went quiet what an intelligent bunny bless him :love::love:

No I don't think so I got him bonded with my smudge in may with Angie at BARC and he's 18month old I'm goin to get them anothe bowl today and put this one in the other end of their house as the other bowl is at the top end :)

Back