• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update 2

Looks good, you say he is out all the time now, does he get more free-range time now then?

Also, I'd increase the hay a bit, as really he should be eating more than that, and you don't want to get to the stage where he is having to finish it all rather than having lots so he can pick out the yummiest bits, as not being able to pick out his favourite bits will likely cause him to eat less.

I would add more hay too. I know it can make a mess but they need it and it's stimulating for them to be able to forage through it. Not sure if you've looked at the housing thread but this is the kind of thing I do...

215C4C83-75B5-4D97-BCBB-DB6973C52F94-14487-00001BABF3434FFE.jpg

(The box isn't normally on newspaper, I was bonding them.)

Also, I know he's young at the moment but once he's older he won't need food available all the time, only hay. :)

Last edited:
Very cute :) I too would not have pellets available all the time, you will end up like me with a bunny who does not eat hay and has dental problems because he was always too busy stuffing his face with pellets lol

Back