• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ouchy Ouch She Bit Me!

Cari

Warren Veteran
Accidentally as she was trying to get to the hay and my hand was in the way but oh my god does it really hurt, and it's really deep too...
:( omg I'm dying. :p it hurty hurts! And really really stings!!

Make it stop bleeding! My finger is going to drop off! :lol: I'm such a wuss

I've never been bitten by a rabbit, and I am rather glad about that!

Hope you stop bleeding soon. I know hammy bites can be pretty painful, so a bunny bite...:shock:

Elvis had never bit me in the whole 5 years I've had him, ten I got Joey and he gets confused when I'm putting food down and OUCH! Haha it hurts I feel your pain!

I know Stephen nibbles me when I've annoyed him and sometimes he pinches a bit hard but this was a full on bunny nom, practically gone through my finger! :lol: ooooh it's so sore!!

Matildas a biter!! shes drawn blood on me afew times :lol::roll: mainly if i suddenly move and scare her x

I'd show you a photo of what Mini did to me when she was going for Nutmeg but it's started to heal up now. I've been bit a few times, nearly always in a bonding situation though. The only other times is when Nutmeg's gone for me misreading my body language due to her eyesight.

I sympathise though. It can really sting! This one Mini did was quite deep and bled a lot. Think I'll end up with (another) scar but it doesn't matter :)

Back