• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alice on the scales!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Her first weigh in bless her little cotton socks!!

F368E3F7-3ED6-492D-A333-47A231D4655B-10020-00000CD2ACA3EDD2.jpg

5DAA6276-C4BB-4A24-A0D4-118F29158DE8-10020-00000CD2B19E7D83.jpg

743g, the vet said 750g but can't really use that as a weight loss as different scales, going to weigh her again on these scales in a week and see how she does.
Plleeeeeeeaaasssseeeee Alice no more weight loss!

Last edited:
No she needs to gain weight or stay the same! Just realised my typo :lol:
She went from 900g to 750g so monitoring her with the vets and feeding her high fibre pellets.

She really is special!
Sat so still in the bowl to be weighed the sat there some more while I took photos!

Slightly off topic, but has Alice shown an interest in your Christmas tree, or is it more a Bear thing?

Awwww, she's such a good girl :love:

I weigh Poppy the same was but she is about 2.2 kg so barely fits in the bowl and I almost have to pin her in to get her weight, a picture is out of the question in her opinion :evil:

Slightly off topic, but has Alice shown an interest in your Christmas tree, or is it more a Bear thing?

She has but not half as naughty as Bear!
She keeps nudging the decorations hanging low down and keeps sitting on top of the presents (I thinks she's trying to suss out which ones are hers) :lol:

Back