• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny approval of the new hay racks

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Finally put them outside now it has eventually stopped raining! They were filled up with green oat hay yesterday afternoon and were all empty this morning :shock: I will definitely be buying some more of these when the past two playhouses go up :D

P1030873.jpg

P1030874.jpg

P1030875.jpg

P1030877.jpg

P1030867.jpg

P1030870.jpg

P1030872.jpg

P1030878.jpg

P1030865.jpg

P1030866.jpg

I've got a bone to pick with you.... You bought all the rabbit ones from that lady! Mine will have to make do with a doggy one :p

I've got a bone to pick with you.... You bought all the rabbit ones from that lady! Mine will have to make do with a doggy one :p

That's strange they were still for sale yesterday along with a lovely piggy one. She made mine to order so I could have the bows to match their playhouses

These are lovely hay racks.

Where did you get them from? Estelle and Frankie have shown great interest in them........and the contents.:lol::thumb:

Back