• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

back after a break from the forum

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
hey guys, been ages since i've been on here like! but im back, not sure if people will remember me like haha!

well some sad updates, the last time i was on this forum i had 4 rabbits, unfortuantley i now only have one! My 4 year old dutch Russell.
Well im basically joining the forum again as i am getting another rabbit soon hopefully and im wanted to get a french or german lop, prefferbly male!
so yeah if anyone knows of any for adoption please let me know:')

welcome back I remember you! Sorry to hear about your other bunnies :cry: I'm fairly sure a german lop is actually a dwarf lop :)

Hi Charlotte :)

welcome back I remember you! Sorry to hear about your other bunnies :cry: I'm fairly sure a german lop is actually a dwarf lop :)

Nope it's an actual breed although not many people know they have them, more common in shows, they're inbetween dwarf and french lops

I thought German Lops were the american version of Dwarfs :)

No I don't think Americans have German Lops, in size order they have Holland, fuzzy lop, Mini, English, French and we have Mini, lionlop, mini cashmere, dwarf, cashmere, german, english, meissner and french (lots of lops :lol: )

No I don't think Americans have German Lops, in size order they have Holland, fuzzy lop, Mini, English, French and we have Mini, lionlop, mini cashmere, dwarf, cashmere, german, english, meissner and french (lots of lops :lol: )

dunno why I had that in my head then :lol:

****cough **** NEO !

neo2.jpg

Last edited:
Back