• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need advice

lucy24

Mama Doe
honey and charlie are outside in a shed thats getting damp in the bottom corners. they have snuffles and ki cant decide whether its best to bring them in for the winter? but i have no idea where to put them and if they would have enough space indoors-thoughts please?:wave:

just went out to 'tuck them in' :oops: and charlie hopped on my lap and settled there for about 5-10 mins so i would give him a cuddle!:love::love: is he trying to tell me something?:lol:

Are you able to re-arrange some furniture in one of the rooms indoors to make room for them!?or put some temporary flooring in their shed ie some lino off cuts to cover the damp areas?

Are you able to re-arrange some furniture in one of the rooms indoors to make room for them!?or put some temporary flooring in their shed ie some lino off cuts to cover the damp areas?

Great minds.........................

Perhaps cut and fit some 18mm ply to existing floor. Then in the summer rip out and start a fresh.

Best of luck.:thumb:

Back