• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brrrrrrabbit!!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
So it's -2 outside nearly half past midnight and Skye is in the run :roll: Don't think we need to worry about keeping them warm, they are obviously built to cope with it!! :D Night all, I really should be asleep by now...!!

:lol: yeh I'm worrying about Stu but he has his own fur coat :lol:
As my mom would say

Ooh my runaround stuff came today, so will be up all night once I've fitted it like you were,:lol: oh sorry obviously are :D

Opened rabbits shed up this morning and bottles are frozen and it was 0 in there, ice on the walls and roof, it was warmer outside :( going to get the oil heater out (plug in oil filled rad) we put the more vulnerable ones in there thinking it would be warmer how wrong were we

Opened rabbits shed up this morning and bottles are frozen and it was 0 in there, ice on the walls and roof, it was warmer outside :( going to get the oil heater out (plug in oil filled rad) we put the more vulnerable ones in there thinking it would be warmer how wrong were we

yep bad here too

and did ask on other thread but think you missed it...are you a rescue as you have so many? :D

and being really nosey what do the letters in your screen name stand for?..told you I was nosey!!! :lol:

no not a registered rescue, but do take in a lot of unwanteds an help others caring for their buns,

screen name is of some of the buns
R(ed).P(eppa).B(lue).G(eorge).G(izmo)

Sonic never even sits in all the bedding I put in :roll: I feel better knowing he has more bedding than he needs though.

He has the nicest, thickest fur I've ever seen on a bun, so I think he's ok :lol:

Back