• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brag about your bun!

littleblacky

Mama Doe
Hi all! This is where you chat,share pics, and brag about your bun!:bunny: Well my bun is 8 years old,he is a Polish Dwarf, and his name is Little Blacky. He LOVES chasing me ALL over the house,Grooming 24/7,and will only eat the kind of food that has treats in it. He's VERY spoiled(That's my fault! LOL!) He's always ready to play, also VERY CUTE!!!!!!! Hard to say no to him. And he knows three tricks: spin,hop on my back and crawl down, and come. That's it! ( Well I think so anyways......... I'll post later if I think of something else) Here's a pic of my baby: http://www.flickr.com/photos/88111571@N04/8057128629/in/photostream

He's very cute. :love:

My bun is also very spoilt and pampered. He has taken over what used to be known as my bedroom. I don't think many rabbits have a name anything quite the equal of Lord Spenser Milton Sparklepants. :lol:

He's very cute. :love:

My bun is also very spoilt and pampered. He has taken over what used to be known as my bedroom. I don't think many rabbits have a name anything quite the equal of Lord Spenser Milton Sparklepants. :lol:

Hehe that is a brilliant name. Harry's full name was Harold Papillon Wilkins! (He was a broken not a true butterfly but he was perfect anyway)

Last edited:
what a beautiful boy :love:

Sebastian is just the best rabbit ever :love: (Sir Sebastian McBunnyson ;) ) and Imogen (Imogen Flowerpot) is coming on so well, she's hilarious :love:

So cute I do love black bunnies! :)

Elvis is scruffy, has a funny look on his face constantly and is calm whereas Joey is huge, cuddly and a bit of a nutter :)

hello :wave:
i have two house bunnies, Edward and Bella. Eddie is brave and intrepid but Bella is a little shy. they are netherland dwarfs and very gorgeous!! their full names are Edward Be Bunny and Bella Be Bunny, all my rabbits have the same last name of Be Bunny because they be bunny and mummy be hoomin!!

My special girl is my nearly six (in two months) year old Netherland Dwarf, so similar breed to your Polish but not the same obviously. she's called Dee, or Daysy, but i use Dee. We got her when I was eight years old as a companion for my other bun. Dee was not neutered but my other bun (now at bridge:() was castrated. She was in a tiny metal tank with a pile of woodshavings in one corner, some disgusting 'off' muesli mix and green water when my family got her from the garden centre (she wasn't planned, it was the best impulse buy ever:love:) and she was so scared and nervous of people.

Six years later she is an outdoor bun, spayed earlier this year, although she has no companion (can't afford another bun) which i feel so bad about but maybe if the money situation picks up we can adopt another bun. She manages OK with being alone, i don't like it in winter but she's never been a huge other-bunny bun. it took us two years to bond her with my bridge bun! We may attempt a trio with my other two rabbits in 2013 but we shall see. I luffs her lots and lots, she's my little flowerpot and is my confidante/best friend/companion/cheerer upper/beautiful girl :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Don't get me wrong, I adore my other two bunnies to the moon and back but i only got them October 2011 and they aren't as big on hoomins as they have each other. i have a really good bond with Dee though, can't describe how much i luffs her!

Dee sounds SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I only have one bun right now. But in the spring I might breed my bun with a friends so then I would take one of the babies. I hope it works out!:D

hello :wave:
i have two house bunnies, Edward and Bella. Eddie is brave and intrepid but Bella is a little shy. they are netherland dwarfs and very gorgeous!! their full names are Edward Be Bunny and Bella Be Bunny, all my rabbits have the same last name of Be Bunny because they be bunny and mummy be hoomin!!
AWWWW!!!!! Be bunny! I LOVE that! SOOO CUUTE!!!!!!!!!!:D:love::love::love::love:

matthew rabbit is six and a half and can still jump out of his enclosure (puppy pens, quite high) and escape. that's why i found him at the bottom of an empty hay bin the other day. :shock:
charlie rabbit is the cuddliest boy in the world. he looks and acts like a soft toy but more fun.:)
cecile bunbun is the prettiest tiny bunny princess.:) she's charles's sister but she has a different surname
tabby, like me, isn't wearing so well but she's my special grumpy girl and i love her. :oops: she's tabitha rabbit.

Princess Mylo, our nethie/lionhead, came to us at 8 weeks old on the 10th March 2012. She was the tiniest ball of fluff ever I really couldn't say no. I'll admit she was a bit of an impulse but bringing her home was one the best things we ever did. She's awesome, hates being picked up but will happily sit being stroked for hours. She also comes when called, grooms our legs for ages and follows me & My Boy every time we leave the room, doing the most amazing binkies and bunny 500s on the landing :lol:

After losing our beautiful Barnaby a couple of weeks ago she has coped amazing well (much better than us), we would love to get her another husbun but, financially, we're not really able to just yet. Thankfully she seems just as happy as ever so we're not looking to rush into anything right now (even though RIN makes me squee nearly every day! :oops:)

Back