• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser mischief!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Do you think Spenser looks tired?

PB210588.jpg

He has been a busy boy, up on this unit tossing things off and knocking things over. :lol:

PB210589.jpg

:shock: Oh my word I couldn't keep anything on that level. Everything would be destroyed.

Mr Bennett's carpet is going tomorrow. He will not be happy. Not happy at all.

Poor Mr Bennet. :shock: I expect he will have a massive sulk. Perhaps an extra crunchie may be necessary, or perhaps he would prefer a nice high-heeled show to chew his sorrows away on ... ;)

Poor Mr Bennet. :shock: I expect he will have a massive sulk. Perhaps an extra crunchie may be necessary, or perhaps he would prefer a nice high-heeled show to chew his sorrows away on ... ;)

He is sulking already. I have moved the dog crate out of the bedroom back into the hallway. He is going to be one very unhappy bun when he is locked up all day tomorrow. Only room free is the living room/kitchen but too many wires and he has taken to wanting to see the chinchillas, which is fine but worried if there is a nose nip from either one of the chins or Mr B. I don't trust the girl chinnies, they get a bit moody.

He is sulking already. I have moved the dog crate out of the bedroom back into the hallway. He is going to be one very unhappy bun when he is locked up all day tomorrow. Only room free is the living room/kitchen but too many wires and he has taken to wanting to see the chinchillas, which is fine but worried if there is a nose nip from either one of the chins or Mr B. I don't trust the girl chinnies, they get a bit moody.

Oh dear. Still, needs must. I had to shut Spenser in for 6 hours one day back in September, and the mess and outrage in the crate when I came home was positively scary. :shock:

I expect he could pass the time by plotting his revenge ...

Oh dear. Still, needs must. I had to shut Spenser in for 6 hours one day back in September, and the mess and outrage in the crate when I came home was positively scary. :shock:

I expect he could pass the time by plotting his revenge ...

:shock: There will be revenge. Wondering if it will be the edges of the laminate that can only go about 2 inches under the wardrobe. Or the beading. Most worried about the new laminated step in the hallway. Mr B was most put out when he discovered it today. We had the small bedroom done first.

What a hard worker you are Spenser :D

On a different note, my son has the Timmy sheep ball too. Does yours belong to Spenser?

What a hard worker you are Spenser :D

On a different note, my son has the Timmy sheep ball too. Does yours belong to Spenser?

The ball was bought for Mr McFlurry, but was too big. :( It is such a bright, jolly ball that I just have it as a kind of ornament.

Back