• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trevor - another little bit of progress

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:D:D

Again it might not seem like much but to me and trevor it is huge. This is something I have been trying to get her to do since her arrival and tonight she did it for the first time :D:D

I was giving her ears a good scratch and the parts of her shoulders that she can't reach and her back legs started really kicking like she was trying to scratch herself :love::love:

When she does her walking practice she really kicks and hops hard now. Sometimes I can't keep hold of her. It was not that long ago i got excited because she could move her toes. She has come such a long way :love:

If only she could get some muscle strength back in her hips and back I know she would be charging about as her legs are certainly strong enough.

She has a physio session booked before Christmas so i am hoping Esther can give us some new exercises to focus on these points :)

The progress you have made with Trevor is astonishing! :love: It's so uplifting to read these kinds of updates on her. It certainly is a big thing! Just think over how far she's come and you've been there with her through all of it. It must be so thrilling to see her improve. :)
Congratulations to you both and her therapist too. She must be pretty proud and amazed by Trevor as well. :)
The will to live and live well is incredibly strong in these wee darling bunnies.

Lovely news, we love hearing about Trevor here too :love:
Well done, amazing work with her, must be so brilliant to be around.

Back