• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can give a good home to bonded pair of lops

Neill

Warren Scout
we are in a position where we can give a home to a bonded pair of lops. We currently have one house male rabbit and have a great set up outside currently vacant. It would suit a bonded pair, we could have a single lop but as it would be outside, thought it best to have a pair. We dont want another rabbit in the house, barney , our resident house bunny does not chew anything he shouldnt, never wees or even poos outside his litter tray and is a delight to have around, a bonded friend would change this, we know ,

I know Macclesfield RSPCA are overflowing at the moment. I am sure they have a pair of rabbits - mother and son, very gorgeous.

Take a peek.

http://www.rspca-macclesfield.org.uk/others.html

Also I believe they have a lot of buns on the way in, so maybe contact them - they are on the forum. x

thanks for the macclesfield link, didnt know about them, im not seeing the rabbits you talk about tho.
tameside rabbit rescue . i dont think this rabbit rescue updates their website very often, there are not many rabbits on there and its always the same rabbits, id rather view than just cold call these places , a picture speaks a thousand words

most rabbits available are not Lops , so our quest is harder ,

Could you email a few and just explain that you're tentatively looking for a pair of lops and ask if they have any pairs suitable?

Go visit the rescues, once you've met some bunnies you might not even want lops!

When Misty went, I was intent on either getting another mini lop, or a Netherlands dwarf/lionhead

Instead we fell for Hettie (even though there were 2 very nice lops at the rescue) - she is a large (3.5kg), Heinz 57 with uppy ears :lol:. We just fell in love with her personality :thumb:

Go visit the rescues, once you've met some bunnies you might not even want lops!

When Misty went, I was intent on either getting another mini lop, or a Netherlands dwarf/lionhead

Instead we fell for Hettie (even though there were 2 very nice lops at the rescue) - she is a large (3.5kg), Heinz 57 with uppy ears :lol:. We just fell in love with her personality :thumb:

:thumb:

just phoned tameside, im going on saturday to have a look, i will post some pics of suitable contenders so you can all come with me , so to speak

Back