• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cian's flying circus show

Rufus

Mama Doe
I was walking the dogs yesterday. I wanted a photo of Cian where his "heart" shows. (one of the patches on his side looks like a heart :) )
So I pretended to throw things and hoped he would stand in a good position.
You can see the heart a bit,but he kept looking at me, so his head was in the way

IMG_1282S.jpg

Then all of a sudden....
IMG_1289S.jpg

IMG_1290S.jpg

I had been trying to keep him out of the water because of the cold weather :shock: (he's wet on the first pic but that's from the wet bushes)

I was walking the dogs yesterday. I wanted a photo of Cian where his "heart" shows. (one of the patches on his side looks like a heart :) )
So I pretended to throw things and hoped he would stand in a good position.
You can see the heart a bit,but he kept looking at me, so his head was in the way

IMG_1282S.jpg

Then all of a sudden....
IMG_1289S.jpg

IMG_1290S.jpg

I had been trying to keep him out of the water because of the cold weather :shock: (he's wet on the first pic but that's from the wet bushes)

He is gorgeous :love: it's a nightmare trying to keep them out of the water isn't it. Mine love it as well.

bet he was shivering after that :lol: but they don;t learn they see water and its weeeeee (my nans yorkie the same)

Back