• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There's a rabbit in my Christmas tree!!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
He won't leave it alone, fascinated with it bless him!
8FFDA3B7-05B2-4B21-AE90-56E1829FFAED-8836-00000B76F22B0BF4.jpg

And one of the tree just because it probably won't look as lovely when I have to put the puppy pen round it!
D3AEF6A0-A3E7-4007-B37A-766B7F53E19B-8836-00000B76F823982B.jpg

I love the way Bear is staring at it!!

Yeah he is, there are sone fenugreek crunchies in one! He's already kindly unwrapped one of my mums presents :lol:
Puppy pen is going up tonight!!

I was just gonna say! :lol:

Smudge tried to unwrap one of our presents last night. She looked at me, sniffed the present and had a nibble, then I clapped and shouted "no!" and she completely ignored me and opened her mouth to take another nibble. Cheeky little scoundrel! So I just chased her off :lol: She KNOWS it's naughty and of course she isn't scared of me so the clap and the "no!" don't really do much! *sigh*

Bear has that same look about him I think... watching his prey, err I mean presents! LOL :D

I've been clapping when they go near it and now there being really good may not need the puppy pen after all! :lol:

I've been clapping when they go near it and now there being really good may not need the puppy pen after all! :lol:

That's very impressive! :thumb: Clapping wouldn't stop Spenser on a mission.

The photo of Bear looking at the tree would make a lovely Christmas card. :love:

:lol: our tree has bits missing at the bottom because somebun (*coughBORIScough*) decided it was tasty & wouldn't leave it alone! As soon as he thought no one was watching he would very discreetly approach it and start nibbling/investigating :lol: Bella has never seen a Xmas tree and I think it's safest for everyone involved if it stays that way....she would go crazy I am sure :lol:

Back