• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Julie video for Snow-White and any of her followers.

Oh Just look at her she is so beautiful!
and look at her lovely clean bed not a stray poop in sight!,
*nose rubs too Julie<3*

Gorgeous Julie. :love::love::love:

Eating invisable food off her rug. :lol:

:lol: I know. I am always checking to make sure there isn't actually crumbs that she is hoovering up. She must dream about eating too because she looks like she is eating quite often in her sleep.
Yesterday I was cutting up apples for an apple crisp and she was going crazy at my feet licking the floor.

Oh I havent seen a vid of her before she is gorgeous and huuuuge. What a lovely girl, how old is she?

Oh I havent seen a vid of her before she is gorgeous and huuuuge. What a lovely girl, how old is she?

She is 8 and a half. She has arthritis in her hips so doesn't hop quite right but doesn't let it stop her from getting around. At her worst before the meds started helping she would belly crawl when she was traveling and her back feet kept giving out. She is one determined rabbit.

:love::love::love:
I can never see too much of Julie!
I wish I could meet her & give her a nose rub......OK & some bunny treats too, if I hoped to escape with my life :lol:

:love::love::love:
I can never see too much of Julie!
I wish I could meet her & give her a nose rub......OK & some bunny treats too, if I hoped to escape with my life :lol:

Well, if you are ever in the US, you are welcome. Julie is a very good beggar. Everyone wants to feed her lots. :lol: She loves company.
She scared the man installing the garabage disposal. He was lying on the floor with his head in the cabinet. She escaped from me and climbed on his legs.
He thought that she was a dog. :roll:

Back