• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Move over or wear it!!

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Dumplin and Casserole wouldn't move to let me top up the hay rack before bed :D
:love:
D2501146-8954-4337-B756-56D239E18A95-891-000000C78BA3E6EB_zpsfe0c18bc.jpg

:love:
They have straw, meadow hay, Timothy hay and a bit of Vitae Verde and it all gets munched at an alarming rate.

Can they eat too much ?:?

Oh my! What wonderful hay eaters they are. I laughed out loud when I saw the expression on the white one's face and still munching on hay. :lol::love::love:

Bless them! :love: I've always understoon that rabbits can eat unlimited hay. They must do wonderful poos. :p

Aaaw that's exactly what Skye looked like last night! But she was too busy munching on pellets to move unfortunately, not hay!!

This is exactly what Peter looks like most days! He is so impatient when I am refilling his hay rack (even though there was some already in there :roll:) and insists in "assisting"me, usually resulting in him getting covered in hay :lol: It just doesnt seem to bother him though and when I try to brush it off he usually throws me a look of "what are you doing woman!" :lol:

gotta love that bunny :love:

This is exactly what Peter looks like most days! He is so impatient when I am refilling his hay rack (even though there was some already in there :roll:) and insists in "assisting"me, usually resulting in him getting covered in hay :lol: It just doesnt seem to bother him though and when I try to brush it off he usually throws me a look of "what are you doing woman!" :lol:

gotta love that bunny :love:

Yep I got that look:roll: after I took the pic tried to clean her off she wasn't amused :lol:

LOL!! Poor bun! Chewie ends up looking like this often too. Sometimes he even manages to get hay on his head all on his own...

Back