• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for Pets - Christmas Deliveries

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Guys,

I've just had this email from Graham & Ann of Hay For Pets;

Hi Graham,
Thank you so much for your custom over the past year. We wondered if you would mind posting on the Rabbit forum that we need Christmas orders by the 10th of December in order to pack book and dispatch them we will of course still be open to receive order after this. And could we say a huge THANK YOU to all our customers they are a lovely bunch of people.

Merry Christmas
Graham & Ann

Get your orders in quick if you need them for over Christmas time.

Cheers,

Gray

Looks like they are using a new courier service which sends you a tracking number automatically :)

Looks like they are using a new courier service which sends you a tracking number automatically :)

They are, DespatchBay - they email you :) - It's cool isnt it?

I'm not surprised to be honest, Yodel are absolutely fricking attrocious!

Despatch bay is an online parcel delivery broker (kind of thing), my delivery is still through Yodel however I get the tracking email to view it from the Despatchbay web page.

They use other companies through them too, I assume it's based on what's cheaper at the time

Last edited:
Whats the Timothy &Rye like at the moment? I usually order 2 big bags of Ings but have gone for 1 and 1 of Timothy for a change

Got some timothy and rye last weeek and it was nice and stalky.

My last large bag of meadow about 6 weeks ago was not as good as usual, some was very brown (not just dry) and did not smell as fresh. Ordered another one to get us over Christmas this week so hoping it is a bit "greener" and fresher smelling or maybe it is the time of year.

Last edited:
Leo's ings was a bit poo so that's being used as base hay and the Timothy and rye on top :) Poppy is enjoying snuggling into the ings though :p

Donny and Lola await their new t&rye with anticipation :love: their last few bags have been really lovely and stalky, smell lovely too :love:

Oh that's good they really like the stalky stuff its usually the first to be picked out of the Ings, I don't think i've ever got meadow from them before but I know my buns aren't too impressed with that type of hay anyway

My Parcel has been in the Manchester depot for 24hrs without a tracking update, MOVE :censored: YOU! I have just run out of T&R :(

My Parcel has been in the Manchester depot for 24hrs without a tracking update, MOVE :censored: YOU! I have just run out of T&R :(

I ran out last night, I wlways judge it wrong as to how much I have left :roll:

Hopefully it will be here tomorrow

Back