• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Parsnipbun.....and Hugo's there :D

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
I know I've been rubbish....but here are some piccies of Maurice and Marnie.....sorry they aren't very good...they don;t really sit still long enough and I end up with brown blurs :?

DSC04607.jpg

DSC04609.jpg

DSC04614.jpg

DSC04615.jpg

I'll try and get some more for you both later :wave:

Bless them, lovely big fluffsters. :love:

Is Marnie less mischievous now, or has Maurice joined in on the act?

ive seen so much mentioned of your Maurice but these are the first photos ive seen..!
How is naughty Marnie doing?
I simply adore her!!!!:love::love::love:

Marnie is still a naughty monster....the other day she got her foot caught in the toaster :roll: Luckily it hadnt been used that morning.

They're a nightmare bunny tag team, and try to kill me every time I try to walk round the kitchn....I ended up wearing the contents of a full potty last week....was taking it to the bathroom and they tripped me over. needless to say I was NOT impressed.

Other than that he's pretty good....has worked out how to use the stairs which is quite funny.

Marnie is still a naughty monster....the other day she got her foot caught in the toaster :roll: Luckily it hadnt been used that morning.

They're a nightmare bunny tag team, and try to kill me every time I try to walk round the kitchn....I ended up wearing the contents of a full potty last week....was taking it to the bathroom and they tripped me over. needless to say I was NOT impressed.

Other than that he's pretty good....has worked out how to use the stairs which is quite funny.

:shock: Double trouble. :lol::lol::lol:

The foot in the toaster, omg Marnie is one funny girl.:lol::lol:

Hope there were no number 2s.:mrgreen:

Back