• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hutch advise please :)

pam1

Young Bun
hi all,

please can you giv me some advise? im going to need to get a bigger hutch. its for 2 boys who are 8 months old and growing quickly! its going to be outside so needs to be sturdy and well made. can any1 advise a website? thanks

hi, good websites for sturdy but good value for money hutches are the happy hutch company and the rabbit hutch shop (but they don't seem to be selling the 'homemade' hutches they used to sell anymore so I'd probably advise the happy hutch company :) for two boys you are going to need a hutch atleast 6 x 2 ft with a large 6x4 attached run :D a shed or playhouse might also be a good alternative. look at the housing sticky on the forum for more great ideas! would post links but doesn't work on phone. :( also may i suggest you get your boys neutered? good luck and can't wait to see pics! xx

hi, good websites for sturdy but good value for money hutches are the happy hutch company and the rabbit hutch shop (but they don't seem to be selling the 'homemade' hutches they used to sell anymore so I'd probably advise the happy hutch company :) for two boys you are going to need a hutch atleast 6 x 2 ft with a large 6x4 attached run :D a shed or playhouse might also be a good alternative. look at the housing sticky on the forum for more great ideas! would post links but doesn't work on phone. :( also may i suggest you get your boys neutered? good luck and can't wait to see pics! xx

yes, ive emailed happy hutch, and there getting neutred after xmas. going to get a run to :) but hutch 1st. thought about the playhouse idea, mays till consider it. thank u for ur help. :)

Happy to help ;) Also, you should try and make sure that it is the proper 2ft high and 2ft wide, as a lot of hutches are advertised as 2ft but only work out at about 18" and the extra couple of inches do make a lot of difference! I know from previous experiences :evil:

I've got a happy hutch and must say how great the customer service is with this company - they are so friendly and go out of their way to answer questions and help. I've been very impressed with my hutch.

Back