• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Egprr

I can. The rabbit and gp lady is meant to be very good and I know the rodent lady from another forum and she's highly recommended by a friend of mine who runs a rat rescue.

Essex Guinea pig, Rat and Rabbit Rescue. Wendy there is great. I've known her from before she went public in doing rescue with Lesley (who deals with the rodent side of things) And I adopted my Caspian from her. Have no experience of her bondings as I do my own though.

I did wonder, bt there was a R missing. I tend to shorten it to EGPRRR.

I have worked with Wendy a lot. She does the very best she can for her bunnies and loves them a lot. She has taken a good few that the RSPCA couldn't take and has always done her best for them- they got homes when the ones at the RSPCA were mostly PTS.

I did wonder, bt there was a R missing. I tend to shorten it to EGPRRR.

I'm guessing that's because they used to be Essex Guinea Pig and Rat Rescue (which is what the website still says) and, presumably, then expanded into the world of rabbits too for the third 'R'. ?? :D:D

I've had a couple of long chats with Wendy on the phone when I was looking for a friend for Alfie a couple of mths back. She seems like a nice lady and knew the rabbits and their personalities very well. I hope Winston meets the lady of his dreams. :love::love:

I have adopted five rabbits from Wendy in the past few months, a group of four and a single to pair with a bereaved bunny, she was very helpful and would have no hesitation in going to them in the future. They were in the middle of building a large log cabin to put the outside rabbits in when we went there last.

Back