• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Luckiest Bunny Mummy in the world!

Snow-White

Mama Doe
As most of you know here at the floppyears household we lost a fair few ouf our little group of bunnies.
Well since we lost our Ruby we decided to Bond our remaining 4 into a indoor quad.

I have feared this bond since the moment i decided i would do it, Our poppett is very highly strung and nips me and OH regularly for no reason that and the other 3 bunnies are males.
But I digress, we have a free ranging quad in our bedroom it took 3 days and they have a wonderfully strong bond.
It couldnt have gone any easier.

I am so so happy to see Poppett and Oliver happy and settled and Zuma and Pixel never were cut out for the outdoor life and are now happily flopped beside one another under their lamp:love::love:.:love::love::love:

Have any of yours every had a huge fight? I would like to bond my two pairs the same as you 3 males 1 female but two of my males hate each other and fight quite badly so have always decided against it. I'm wondering whether its worth a go or not.

Have any of yours every had a huge fight? I would like to bond my two pairs the same as you 3 males 1 female but two of my males hate each other and fight quite badly so have always decided against it. I'm wondering whether its worth a go or not.

I used to have Poppet bonded to Pixel and Zuma some time ago along with a RBrabbit fearne, she shredded poor fearne and zuma got in the middle of them so he had some negative feeling from it, but we literally went insane neutralising, we bleached the cage then vinegared it, then took it into a room none of our bunnies have been before and placed them all in at the same time with lots of hay.
we also put mushy nanar on everybodys face!
We spoke softly and kept them all calm, and allowed them to chase and nip but reasuring the nipped victim afterwards with nose rubs.

I must confess we were expecting to keep at it solid for atleast a week, but Zuma bust our CC pen extension down while i was in the loo and they were all settled with eachother so i left them too it.!

Its up to you whether you choose to do it i wont lie and say its easy, but if you do all the best wishes too ya :)

Back