• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 6th Birthday Muesli!

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Two years ago today we adopted Muesli from Tracy at RNGP Welfare, so happy 6th birthday little man! Its been a laugh a minute since we have had you, you are so cheeky and loveable. We feel so lucky that we got to adopt you, and Starbuck is very, very lucky to have you as his best buddy, as you have taken such great care of him through his recent abscess troubles. You cope brilliantly with your own health issues, and are just an amazing little bundle of character and mischief.

GardenandBunniesSeptember2011015-1.jpg

GardenandBunniesSeptember2011027.jpg

GardenandBunniesSeptember2011029.jpg

SeptOct2012079.jpg

Oh my gosh no way has it been 2 years since he came to live with you!:shock:
I've always had a soft spot for Muesli he looks like such a cuddly little teddy bear, so gorgeous!:love::love:
Happy Birthday Muesli!:love: xx

Oh my gosh no way has it been 2 years since he came to live with you!:shock:
I've always had a soft spot for Muesli he looks like such a cuddly little teddy bear, so gorgeous!:love::love:
Happy Birthday Muesli!:love: xx

Awww thank you!! :D:D He will think he is very special now :D He IS just like a cuddly bear! :lol::thumb:

Happy birthday Muesli, handsome boy. :love:

I can't think why, but the pictures of him have made me want to rush out and adopt a magpie harlequin :lol::lol:

Back