• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted- Rabbit photos for art

TickTock

Alpha Buck
Hey Everyone :wave:

Just looking for some pretty bunnies to draw is all. I know I have my own but I feel its no challenge as I can pick them up and stare at them for details (That...sounded strange I know :lol: ) While I could go look at bunny photos on Goggle I just feel that's no fun. Plus I'm sure some of you would like some doodles of your bunnies.

If you could post a few clear pictures and a little bit of personality I would be happy to draw them. As for style I have no clue what's going to come out. I'm a bit random at times :oops:

I'll try and get as many I can before I run out of steam!

I have no clear photos of them sat together :)roll:) but here's Charlie
543289_10150942211810502_1728985838_n.jpg

And Milly
421377_10150942211040502_537136295_n.jpg

Charlie is soft as anything, a little bit dim :lol: and by a little bit, I mean he's prettier than he is clever! He's scared of fruit :lol:
Milly is a little devil - she'll be as naughty as she can, hate being touched by me... But is so greedy she'll accept cuddles off my boyfriend just because he always feeds her!

I've tried to draw the both of them but Mil's a bit funny looking, makes it hard!

This is Loki

IMG_2471.jpg

And this is Thor

IMG_5662.jpg

Loki is a snuggle bun, he begs for food constantly and is very delicate, his binkies remind me of a 2yr old pretending to be a fairy :love:

Thor is more of a neurotic bulldozer, he does bunny 500's rather than binkies and hates being cuddled. He joins us in bed every evening for his dinner so that he learns that we are nice things that bring him food, not working yet :roll: he also eats a LOT of hay and can normally be found under a large pile of the stuff :love:

The two of them are currently not the best of friends sadly, but I hope to remedy that situation soon!

Fudge- extremely timid but once she gets in your arms she is fine, very fast and hard to catch
IMG-20121110-02710.jpg

IMG-20121110-02709.jpg

IMG-20121110-02708.jpg

img2012102302606.jpg

Smokey- michevious, loves to jump gives kisses all the time and loves throwing toys around
IMG-20121110-02693.jpg

IMG-20121110-02691.jpg

IMG-20121110-02690.jpg

Chalky- loves eating his hay, clumsy, loves cuddles
IMG-20121110-02678.jpg

img2012102302589.jpg

Tizzy-greedy, loves binkying,
img2012102302600.jpg

img2012102302599.jpg

img2012102302598.jpg

if you need to know anymore just pm me

Oooh such fun!!

WP_000075.jpg

This is Patch (black and white) and Lily (silvery creamy lop)
Both very nosey, though Lily hates being handled. Both love their food and binkys. Patch loves nose rubs. Patch is probably the most mischevious and naughty bunnies I own and Lily the most stubborn, sometimes even crunchies won't lure her back to the run after free range time. Let me know if you need more info!

This is Charlie (harli) and Poppy (LionLop brown and white)

IMG_0633_zps44148b97.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0628_zps7c7c8e3b.jpg

They are like an old married couple, they do everything together, and then bicker a little bit. Charlie is very grumpy and will take a nip at you and Poppy is very cuddly and enjoys nose rubs, fuss and attention. When I had a group of 9 bunnies she was the matriarch (and picked off all the girls one by one :roll:) Love food and bizzarly enough LOVE Panacur, the both try to steal the syringe. And Charlie loves to dig.

Last edited:
I'd love one of my two if you get the chance

SAM_0465.jpg

DSCF0765.jpg

Rosie is a big girl who doesn't know her own size or strength and will frequently barrel into me/the food bowl/water bowl and send whatever flying. she'll also see Fiver jump on top of a cardboard box and join in, then look surprised when it flattens beneath her. She loves affection, especially from Fiver but I will do when he's ignoring her.

DSCF0787.jpg

SAM_0472.jpg

Fiver is a pretty boy who in his last home sired a number of children with various does. I think he has secret dreams of going back to that life with a harem of wifelets, and sometimes gets bored of Rosies demands for attention. He's a little bit hen pecked but can be quite naughty sometimes

Just in case you don't have enough inspiration yet...
Here are Finx (uppy eared) and Tango.

Finx is bossy, inquisitive and very friendly, while Tango is more laid back, affectionate and nowhere near as naughty!

SDC11259.jpg

SDC11295.jpg

Here's Humphrey.. :)

Phonepics16-10016-1.jpg

Myphone015.jpg

When I go to visit him in the shed I always get greeted by an overexcitable bundle of fluff (mostly mane at the minute being a Lionhead x in winter!), who jumps on my shoulder at every opportunity to survey his kingdom.. He's cute, knows it, and uses it to his advantage as he gets away with bossing people around. The first pic really shows his cheeky side I think. :lol:

.. Oh dear! Apologies for giant pics!

Here are some snaps of Sonic :)

sponic010_zpsb1dcef6a.jpg

e1b432a6.jpg

And one of my rabbit pages for art A level :)

DSC_0014.jpg

Have a look at this artist, weird, but super cute (I think)!

DSC_0005.jpg

Acorn.png

Apologies that these look rough. I'm trying to get a feel for what style rabbits would look best in.

I haven't forgotten about the rest of you! :thumb: Everytime I need a bun to draw I'll be back here to pick out a bunny!
That's really good :) Thankyou so much :) it's lovely x

Wow, I love the one's you've done so far! Very talented!! :D I'd love one done of my bunnies, I have three, but you seem to have rather a lot to do so won't post any pics unless you have enough time/want to do some more?? no worries if not! :wave:

ETA: I'll add my piccies anyway :lol:

Beano - she is top bun! Very bossy, everything must go her way, not a cuddle bun but if she decides to she will climb onto my knee and is a sweetie at heart really depsite her nipping tendencies!!

temporary-10.jpg

fea0bd29-91d6-4bc9-9509-2f96cc0bb34d.jpg

Gordon - he is bonded with Beano, a very gentle bun who is the submissive one, yet is a cheeky boy and loves running about in the run and exploring, although is more cautious. A sensible bunny!

temporary.jpg

temporary-9.jpg

And Boris - he is a single indoor bun who I found as a stray, he free ranges in my room and is very loving, he is always following me about and grooming me, always wants my attention! He loves food, noserubs and sleeping on my bed! But also loves to cause mischief too!!

temporary-88.jpg

temporary-84.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, looking great so far! :thumb:

Here's Mylo, she is a little food monster and does some epic binkies around our room. She is very much a little Princess and knows her cuteness lets her get away with anything! :lol:
P1050004.jpg

barnaby2.jpg

Back