• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

littleblacky

Mama Doe
How do you put in a photo to make your avatar? And how do you put a pic in your signature? How do you get a signature? Please help!

Both are edited in settings, at the top right :) You can upload an avatar from your computer. For a sig pic you will need to upload the photo to a photo hosting website such as photobucket, and link to that.

I got the avatar to work but every time I try the signature it says this: There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period. What does that mean? Please help!:(

If you put img tags around the link it should display as the picture, like this (with "link" being the text currently in your sig);

:)

How do you guys get such lovely sigs?

I use pizap :) I need to do a new one later though. It needs to be within the size limit although mine always tells me I'm over it when I'm not :roll: I make it smaller so it doesn't look warped though.

Your signature can not have images larger than 590 pixels width and 200 pixels height.

It's easy to fix it once it's on photobucket :) or you could try making one on photobucket :)

I'm sorry I don't know what you mean. I'm SO bad with this kind of stuff:oops:.

Sorry, I've just seen this, and I forgot to tell you about the limit! Can you resize images on flikr? You can on photobucket. Or there is a really good free downloadable program called faststone image viewer that you can crop/resize in :)

For the linking you would use

photostream*

But without the stars (*) :)

Last edited:
Back