• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly and Willow the baby horses...err I mean bunnies!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
:wave: So here they are...roughly 12 weeks old and growing at an amazing rate!

Willow~
20121126_133026.jpg

20121126_132803.jpg

Molly~
20121126_132835.jpg

20121126_132915.jpg

20121126_132823.jpg

Scuse the wet shelf...they had wet feetsies from playing outside! :D

ETA they are doing a nice job of eating their shed too :thumb: :roll:

Last edited:
I think they grow overnight becuase every monring they look bigger! :lol: im still baffled by how big they will actually get! :shock: I was feeding them unlimited pellets over the last week or so but we have some excess cecals so I am cutting back..they munch hay like horses... thankfully the farm is very local :lol:

bloody hell i just had to double take!, we have the same bowl and looking at our biggest rabbit Zuma drinking from it hes HALF the size of your girls!:shock:

Awww:love: I bought that pink blanket from b&m today! Was going to buy another but they had 2 blue and green and I wanted another pink:( will have to go back :lol:

Thanks all :)

bloody hell i just had to double take!, we have the same bowl and looking at our biggest rabbit Zuma drinking from it hes HALF the size of your girls!:shock:
They really are growing very very fast :lol:

Awww:love: I bought that pink blanket from b&m today! Was going to buy another but they had 2 blue and green and I wanted another pink:( will have to go back :lol:
I love these blankets I have all colours and use them as flooring in the sheds/playhouse as they are so big and warm :thumb: Iv just bought a stack more as extra bedding for Ziggys crate ready for him coming home too :)

Back