• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and Lola in the garden

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Alfie and Lola have been in the kennel/run for a couple of days settling in & Alfie was starting to get a bit bored with being 'cooped up' & was wrecking the place so they both had some garden time. Lola loved it, but didn't enjoy getting her feet wet. :roll::lol: Just a couple of the better photos so you can see just how pretty Lola is. :love::love:

DSCF7455750x563.jpg

DSCF7447750x563.jpg

DSCF7443750x563.jpg

There was a little bit of an 'odd' moment as Lola decided to sit and groom herself on the garden path & she chose the exact same spot that Bubbles always used to sit in. :love:

She must think she is in heaven. I want pics of the kennel now it's had buns in it so we can compare it to the previous pics!

Oh bless them, what lovely photos. :love:

I think REWs tend to be rather particular about their feet. Spenser used to really dislike damp paws when he was an outdoor bun, and would spend ages drying them off to his satisfaction.

There was a little bit of an 'odd' moment as Lola decided to sit and groom herself on the garden path & she chose the exact same spot that Bubbles always used to sit in. :love:

:love::love::love: It's so lovely when that happens.

I love the first picture where she's sticking close to Alfie

I want pics of the kennel now it's had buns in it so we can compare it to the previous pics!

Hmmmmm. It was a tiny bit messy yesterday morning, then it was like a pigsty this morning. :shock::roll: If I have time, I'll take a photo tomorrow before I tidy anything up. The difference will be a shocker. :lol::lol:

Back