• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't wait !!!! :)

I<3Rabbits

Mama Doe
Ok for christmas I'm getting a shed for my bunnys. My dads building it for me and its going to be great :D acorn loves to look out the mesh on the second level on the hutch so I'm going to have a shelf put up so Acorn can look out the window all day ; with out having a water bottle dripping on her all the while. With my double run attached, so Jack can still sit out side all day, in all weathers:D I think I'm going to put Lino down but not sure yet. I know there's going to be a sectioned of bit at the end to store the bales and food :p can you please post pictures of you sheds, so I can steal some of your amazing ideas ;)

It sounds great I would recommend putting the lino down, you might be able to have some hooks and shelves to store your supplies in and maybe you could make their old hutch into a hay store. I have my pair in a kennel and run and find it much better for me and them to have the extra space.

Back