• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He ate a whole bar of BACON CHOCOLATE!!!!

Mattie_G

Mama Doe
No wonder his tummy was making noises.

D'Argo somehow managed to get into the cupboard, which was shut, find the sealed cardboard box containing hubby's Christmas pressie of (gross) chocolate filled with pork crackling and eat it all up.

ARGH!!!! I am watching him carefully to make sure he is ok. Of all the things to eat. His poor bunny tummy. Nothing is safe. I keep all food away but still he found a way.

Oh dear. Hope D'argo will be alright. I would phone the vet to see what they say. Its a pretty awful thing to eat.

Bacon chocolate has to be the most disgusting thing I have heard of. Chocolate full of pork scratchings. :mrgreen:

The vet said to keep an eye on him last time he stole hubbys bacon and that time he pinched chocolates off the tree.

I will keep him in for next few hours and keep an eye on his poo. He seems fine at the mo but I am worried. It wasnt a massive bar but almost same size as say a Wispa.

Nothing is safe from him.

D'ago is so naughty, and very strange taste buds.:shock: I have seen bunnies on RU pinch and eat food they shouldn't and if he did it before and he had no ill effects, he should be alright.

I hope so. He is sitting on kitchen table at the moment. i think he forgets he is a bunny. He is so big, when he stands up he can put his paws on my 7 year old's shoulders if he stretches.

I hope so. He is sitting on kitchen table at the moment. i think he forgets he is a bunny. He is so big, when he stands up he can put his paws on my 7 year old's shoulders if he stretches.

Big bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock:

Never heard of bacon chocolate!!! :roll:

Back