• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of Baby Honey and the others too!

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
I decided to take some photos today. Not really taken any for a while and as I am off work with a bad cold I decided to make the most of the daylight.

Excuse the fact there are lots more of Baby Honey - she is just so outgoing - the others are more shy!!

084.jpg

Sparkle

082.jpg

077.jpg

070.jpg

072.jpg

045-1.jpg

065.jpg

Pickle and Pootle -

005-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

tut tut if your well enough to mess about with the rabbits your well enough to go to work! (my mum actually said this to me once)

Your bunnies are lovely though :love:

:love: beautiful. How are Sparkle and Honey getting on?

They are getting on fine! I have my old Sparkle back - still very shy but he does now come out when I am around. He takes confidence from another bunny. He follows their lead. He did it with Twinkle and now he follows Honey. I caught them snuggled up in the litter box yesterday, he was grooming her. She does like too poop EVERYWHERE tho!!!

They are getting on fine! I have my old Sparkle back - still very shy but he does now come out when I am around. He takes confidence from another bunny. He follows their lead. He did it with Twinkle and now he follows Honey. I caught them snuggled up in the litter box yesterday, he was grooming her. She does like too poop EVERYWHERE tho!!!

Aw that's lovely. :love: Sounds like Smudge, he's very much only brave if there are other bunnies around!

Back