• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Average delivery time for Hay for Pets?

jazxo

Mama Doe
As title really, I've run out of Hay for Pets t&r and only have alfalfa king's timothy hay but you can see the quality difference in Pippin's poo! They're so much darker than usual and she's not eating it like she usually does. I orderer some on Thursday and want it now (I do know that's asking a bit much lol) :(

Have you not had an email saying its been sent out? I always get an email, but would have thought if was ordred on Thursday, you should get it today or tomoro. Mine always come fairly quickly.

Have you not had an email saying its been sent out? I always get an email, but would have thought if was ordred on Thursday, you should get it today or tomoro. Mine always come fairly quickly.

No I haven't :( unless it went into my junk and I deleted it? Thanks, really hope it comes today.

I usually get an email the day after it has arrived :lol: I wait around 3 days for mine :)

Although the 2 times yodel dropped it off I was waiting a week!..

No I haven't :( unless it went into my junk and I deleted it? Thanks, really hope it comes today.

It might have done, I can't remember if I get one everytime, but I've had email conversations with them before so that may be why.

Fingers crossed it comes today... I know what you mean, mine eat loads of ings, they get so excited when they see the bag! They refused fenugreek crunchies last night cos they had fresh ings! its amazing!

I usually get an email the day after it has arrived :lol: I wait around 3 days for mine :)

Although the 2 times yodel dropped it off I was waiting a week!..

:lol: yodel aren't the best are they - they left my big bag outside by the front door! it wa raining!! Thank god its double bagged!

Thanks so much guys! I've only got it once before and I got an email then so maybe they've forgot or something. Fingers crossed it comes today so I can get her lovely big golden poos back :lol: god I'm weird...

Although the 2 times yodel dropped it off I was waiting a week
!..

One time Yodel dropped it off here they didn't even tell me!! I had run out and really disappointed it hadn't arrived, went out mid-afternoon the following day and the hay had been dumped on my driveway - no note through the door or anything and I'd been in all day the previous day :evil:

Usually the day after the e-mail which is usually the day after the order, so 2 days but sometimes a bit longer.

Mine came today, too. Their service is very good - just the carriers who sometimes 'leave a lot to be desired'!

Back