• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone from Fife Rabbit Rescue on here?

Hc1

Mama Doe
Or anywhere in Scotland that would be interested in letting me adopt a male bun and bonding him with my female bun for me?

There's fairly beloved rabbit care. I dunno if you might be a bit far but its worth contacting them. :) just pop it into google.

Thanks for the replies. I am a fair bit away, but I'm willing to travel, as I feel she really needs a friend. Seems to be staying in her shed, hiding under the hutch all the time :( Eating and pooping ok though :)

Where exactly are you? Fairly beloved have fosterers all over so might be some near you?

I'm in Elgin but willing to travel. Really need someone to bond though as I don't think I'll manage myself.

Fife Rabbit Rescue is closing down, think Kareen only has a few bunnies left, can you pm me your email address and i will forward it to her? If Fife is closest, then see what she has left :D.

I am a foster carer for Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care :D

Back