• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's curly

Rufus

Mama Doe
Sin'ichi (2 months)
sin02S.jpg

With his dad, Aisu
sinaisuS.jpg

his twin sister Sayuri
sayu03S.jpg

and mum Miyoko
miyoko2-1.jpg

Omg they r gorgeous!!! :love: People need to stop posting pics of cute piggies, since I lost my George I could easily convince myself to get more!! Bet they take some grooming tho :love:

Omg they r gorgeous!!! :love: People need to stop posting pics of cute piggies, since I lost my George I could easily convince myself to get more!! Bet they take some grooming tho :love:
No no, no grooming at all, just pull the strands apart with fingers.
Mind you, no hair conditioner, they even use special shampoo to make the hair less soft :shock:
For show that is, I just wash their bum if necessary.

How gorgeous! I showed my son, 8, he smiled and asked of miyoko, which way's the front? He wasn't convinced when I told him!

Last edited:
How gorgeous! I showed my she, 8, he smiled and asked of miyoko, which way's the front? He wasn't convinced when I told him!

:lol::lol::lol:

I read this and asked my 8 year old son which end he thought was which and he picked the bum end as the head. :lol::lol:

They're very cute. :love::love::love:

Back