• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 little additions to our ever growing home...

megansmummy

Mama Doe
:wave:

We adopted 4 beautiful piggies from honeybunnies yesterday :love: Thank you Jill and Ange for letting me adopt these lovely girls :) I also got to meet all the honeypigs at Anges house and they are all gorgeous...especially the beautiful madagascar!! :love:

Silhouette (now renamed Fifi)
silhouetteb.jpg

Wednesday (new name pending...thinking peggy)
Wednesday.jpg

Patience and Pandora (new names also pending possibly ruby and polly)
patienceandpandora.jpg

All seem to be happy together and as yet its been calm and they have been eating etc I put loads of hay in last night to keep them nice and warm and iv just been out to check and they have eaten 90% of it!! :lol: All have let me stroke them and although diving for cover in hay I think they will come round nicely :)

ETA and of course I met the lovely Boo dog who demanded lots of tummy rubs and kept bringing me his ball...i needed some doggy love with my boy being in hospital!! :love:

Last edited:
Oh and I forgot to say that I also left my rosey bun for bonding eeeek! Its very strange without her in my bedroom...fingers crossed all goes well!! :)

:wave:

We adopted 4 beautiful piggies from honeybunnies yesterday :love: Thank you Jill and Ange for letting me adopt these lovely girls :) I also got to meet all the honeypigs at Anges house and they are all gorgeous...especially the beautiful madagascar!! :love:

Silhouette (now renamed Fifi)
silhouetteb.jpg

Wednesday (new name pending...thinking peggy)
Wednesday.jpg

Patience and Pandora (new names also pending possibly ruby and polly)
patienceandpandora.jpg

All seem to be happy together and as yet its been calm and they have been eating etc I put loads of hay in last night to keep them nice and warm and iv just been out to check and they have eaten 90% of it!! :lol: All have let me stroke them and although diving for cover in hay I think they will come round nicely :)

ETA and of course I met the lovely Boo dog who demanded lots of tummy rubs and kept bringing me his ball...i needed some doggy love with my boy being in hospital!! :love:

Yay I'm so happy you got them, they are gorgeous :love:

Eeee so cute! :love: Your pet family is hugeeeee now. I had a feeling you wouldnt be able to resist not having piggies. ;) :lol:

It is and I absolutly love it...each one brings so much happiness to our home. ..the kids are amazing with them all and love helping out when the weather allows and I love escaping to my garden and being surrounded by them all :love:

Oh Im so jealous, I adore piggies and they are all beautiful :love:

I look forwards to hearing all about their characters as they come out of themselves :love:

Only becuase I can say or spell it :oops::lol:

:lol: don't worry..it's just we run with themes..and some names we like a lot..then the animal gets adotped and Rimini becomes Snowy, Rio becomes Flopsy , ect
We really don't mind as long as they are loved and cared for :D

Happy piggies tonight I went out to take them tea and the noise coming from their hutch was just lovely! :love::thumb: They are still fairly nervous but really lovely girls!

We have settled on fifi (silhouette), Peggy (wednesday), Ruby (Patience) and Polly (Pandora) :love:

Back