• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dont you think theyre perfect?

Snow-White

Mama Doe
61596_445913748801019_2031894310_n.jpg

I think theyre so gorgeously colour co-ordinated.
Its a bittersweet moment seeing them altogether knowing Poppet should have Brian and the boys should have Ruby and Jay:cry:
But at the same time theyre so so beautiful together!

Awww..they look so sweet together! :love:
You're so fortunate they all get on. I've hoped that once Mimzy was well again I could reunite him with his wifebun and then maybe add Fiver as a third, but she's very snappy and grunty with him. She's never been this way before. :(

He was asking for grooms so nicely too. :(

It's a precious picture you have there. :)

We opted for the dog cage and Trying to onvince the OH i need the Puppypen to block off the bed from the litts wee monsters:lol:

Poppetts being a hump monster and grunting at everyone Poor Oliver has just sat in the corner avoiding it all:(
I have had Zuma grooming Poppett and had her Pix and Zuma snuggled.
Just a matter of holding tight for our ollie to sort out his place in the group
:love:

Grr all these successful multi bondings r making me very jealous!!! I can't even get one rabbit to be friends with anyone!! Happy for u and them tho of course :lol:

Grr all these successful multi bondings r making me very jealous!!! I can't even get one rabbit to be friends with anyone!! Happy for u and them tho of course :lol:

Wait until Christmas and do it like Chrissy:D the only thing I worry about doing it like dates is that if they have a bite or fall out then it's mucked up for good. At least when it's done like this then Heidi can assert herself as the dominant one(if she is) and Dash can basically take it:lol:

Wait until Christmas and do it like Chrissy:D the only thing I worry about doing it like dates is that if they have a bite or fall out then it's mucked up for good. At least when it's done like this then Heidi can assert herself as the dominant one(if she is) and Dash can basically take it:lol:

:thumb: And if you do do dates make sure they are for a substantial period of time. I started by going TOO slow and therefore they didn't make any progress.

Hmm I'm just scared that she will just attack him properly and I end up with serious injuries to contend with! It was bad enough that she but his bum and made him scream! It's so hard cos 1st I felt like I'd gone too fast but now maybe I'm going too slow?!

:thumb: And if you do do dates make sure they are for a substantial period of time. I started by going TOO slow and therefore they didn't make any progress.

See above reply :lol: But yeah it's difficult cos I only have the evenings and as they're outdoors I don't want to bring them in. I'm off for 3wks over Xmas so going to go for it then, set up a pen in kitchen with doors open and heating off and il be sat in my woollies! Having said that it might only last 2 mins and il chicken out!!

Hmm I'm just scared that she will just attack him properly and I end up with serious injuries to contend with! It was bad enough that she but his bum and made him scream! It's so hard cos 1st I felt like I'd gone too fast but now maybe I'm going too slow?!

The other mistake I was making was I was intervening too quick. To some degree you have to let them sort it out themselves. Some fur pulling and chasing is a normal. It's when it escalates into rolling around in a ball and full on fighting that an intervention is needed.

See above reply :lol: But yeah it's difficult cos I only have the evenings and as they're outdoors I don't want to bring them in. I'm off for 3wks over Xmas so going to go for it then, set up a pen in kitchen with doors open and heating off and il be sat in my woollies! Having said that it might only last 2 mins and il chicken out!!

The other mistake I was making was I was intervening too quick. To some degree you have to let them sort it out themselves. Some fur pulling and chasing is a normal. It's when it escalates into rolling around in a ball and full on fighting that an intervention is needed.

I know this is what iv been wondering, I obv can't let them do this on top of hutch as its not safe but I wondered if they would sort it out given the chance. It's just when I did try them together they did do the rolling around in a ball kind of fighting! They were face to face so I had to intervene before one of them got part of their face ripped off! That's why iv now started the dating thing and hutch alternating to try and get them comfortable with eachother before attempting it again :roll:

bonding rabbits

OO bonding four. I am picking up 2 rescue rabbits on wednesday. A male and female closely bonded pair that I would love to bond to my bonded boys... We'll see. Hope your lot continue to be happy in each others company. They do look well co-ordinated. :)

Back