• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boris relaxing!

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
He's thoroughly taken over my bed/room!! :lol::love:

Who, me??

temporary-83.jpg

Yes this is mine!

temporary-84.jpg

I'll sleep now

temporary-86.jpg

temporary-87.jpg

temporary-88.jpg

Thankyou all! :)

So jealous. :love::love::love:

Does he stay up there with you at night ?

I give him his tea before I go to bed so he will spend a fair bit of time under my desk where he gets his food/in his litter tray after its been topped up but will sometimes jump up afterwards and stay for a while. He jumpes up in a morning at about 8am when I'm not at college and licks my arms :lol:

Thankyou all! :)

I give him his tea before I go to bed so he will spend a fair bit of time under my desk where he gets his food/in his litter tray after its been topped up but will sometimes jump up afterwards and stay for a while. He jumpes up in a morning at about 8am when I'm not at college and licks my arms :lol:

Boris is so lovely. Mr Bennett is getting better at staying on the bed in the morning. He jumps up early for his patting session, then is off to get into mischief. At bed time he goes under the wardrobe for the night. Strange bunny.

Boris is so lovely. Mr Bennett is getting better at staying on the bed in the morning. He jumps up early for his patting session, then is off to get into mischief. At bed time he goes under the wardrobe for the night. Strange bunny.

He is, makes me wonder why no one claimed him if he was lost, or why some one would let him go etc. Mr Bennett sounds funny bless him!

He is, makes me wonder why no one claimed him if he was lost, or why some one would let him go etc. Mr Bennett sounds funny bless him!

They were probably never given a chance indoors and stuck in some outdoor hutch with not much contact. I know from the rescue I got Mr Bennett from, that he and his 2 brothers were in seperate hutches outside. They were well cared for but the owner couldnt look after them anymore. I can't imagine ever putting him outside. Too spoilt. :shock: I don't think he would like it as he loves our company.

My other 2 have been outside for over 2 months and love it but they don't like human interaction. They would never have come up on the bed. As soon as I walked in the room they were under the bed, unless I had food. I knew they never really liked it inside.

rabbit's bedroom

Lucky you having a gorgeous black rabbit on your bed. My two just wanted to wee on my bed all the time so they are fenced off now!

Back