• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My P@H Good Deed

Michelleox

Mama Doe
...for the day.

I thought i'd go an have a look round my local branch as i haven't been in there for a very long time. Lots of bunnies in there :roll: Anyway, there was a mum and three young children who want two bunnes as they had heard they are better off in pairs. They were eyeing up two young, skittish Dutch females. I got chatting to them and got on the subject or spaying and what females are like before spay. They were a lttle clued up on vaccinating and things but a bit concenered about babbies and pairing. The childen wanted bunnies that the could pick up and cuddle :roll: so i explained that bunnies can bite or scratch if their paws leave the floor. I suggested about going to a rescue would probably be best for them.....they left the shop empty handed except for the Fat Fluff's webiste on a bit of paper :thumb::D

...for the day.

I thought i'd go an have a look round my local branch as i haven't been in there for a very long time. Lots of bunnies in there :roll: Anyway, there was a mum and three young children who want two bunnes as they had heard they are better off in pairs. They were eyeing up two young, skittish Dutch females. I got chatting to them and got on the subject or spaying and what females are like before spay. They were a lttle clued up on vaccinating and things but a bit concenered about babbies and pairing. The childen wanted bunnies that the could pick up and cuddle :roll: so i explained that bunnies can bite or scratch if their paws leave the floor. I suggested about going to a rescue would probably be best for them.....they left the shop empty handed except for the Fat Fluff's webiste on a bit of paper :thumb::D

:thumb:

Nice one :thumb: I saw someone talking to a shop assistant about the heated pads for bunnies, I went over and said you can get them much cheaper online you know! She said thanks, I did think £25 was a bit much!!!

Back