• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back seat bunnying!

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
I moved in with my bf in the summer and he has started back seat bunnying.
He even threatened to report me to the RSPCA for not feeding them early enough. I give them their pellets just before i go to bed to keep them occupied for a while into the night. He keeps sneaking them bits of apple and letting them out of their room to eat various things in my craft rom which is on the same floor as their room.

I'm very glad that he likes them and is overlooking their destruction of his nice house but i've managed them for 7 years ok without too much help. :lol: :lol:

I moved in with my bf in the summer and he has started back seat bunnying.
He even threatened to report me to the RSPCA for not feeding them early enough. I give them their pellets just before i go to bed to keep them occupied for a while into the night. He keeps sneaking them bits of apple and letting them out of their room to eat various things in my craft rom which is on the same floor as their room.

I'm very glad that he likes them and is overlooking their destruction of his nice house but i've managed them for 7 years ok without too much help. :lol: :lol:

oh jono only ever wants to do the perks, I am the one who does the stuff the buns dont approve he likes to be the one who gives them their treats and take credit for the good stuff HUMPTH!

It's better than him not liking them!

I lived with an ex who didn't like my rats very much (had no bunnies then) so I love that my husband loves all our animals!

Back