• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leo's room :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I forgot how tall the dog crate is :lol: We've just put it in there and he was doing his little head binkies :D he is loving it already :)

A picture of him actually sitting still! :lol:

IMAG2040.jpg

And another not so still!

IMAG2041.jpg

We put it in there for him to dig all the blankets and things but he loves soft things and will probably just lie in there :p We cable tied the door open so it doesn't rattle!

Fantastic room!! Have you and your OH moved in together or have you a room in one of your parents houses? It's fab!! :love:

That looks great! :D
I need to get a few of these for my bunnies. I have three unbondables. They like being near each other, just not in with one another.
What size crate is that? I have one like it but the door is on the end.

P.S. I just love pix of Leo. :love:

Fantastic room!! Have you and your OH moved in together or have you a room in one of your parents houses? It's fab!! :love:

Still living at home, Leo's room was a junk room so we spent 2 days clearing it out so we could move him in :lol: he's a bit of a pain at night because he's deaf and his shadow scares him, so he just sits thumping until we put his night light on.. :lol: bless him :love: but my bf's parents don't mind thankfully, we just can't have anymore while we're here!

That looks great! :D
I need to get a few of these for my bunnies. I have three unbondables. They like being near each other, just not in with one another.
What size crate is that? I have one like it but the door is on the end.

P.S. I just love pix of Leo. :love:

It's a 48inch :) I wanted it so both of the doors could open but it wouldn't have gone against the wall and Leo is obsessed with getting behind things! :lol:

Back