• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie has an important announcement

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
He's been very lonely after losing Bubbles :( but he's just come home from bonding and would like to introduce his new love. Her name was Jillie but we've given her a new name for a new start so Alfie would like you to meet Lola. :love::love:

She hasn't left this hideout since we arrived home:

DSCF7419.jpg

DSCF7429.jpg

....so I've pinched a couple of photos from the rescue to show you her in all her glory.

AlfieandLola.jpg

Newlybonded.jpg

Do the photos look huge to anybody else? :shock: I've resized them but I'm not sure if it's done it. :oops::lol:

:love::love::love::love:

Whilst it must be weird seeing him with somebody else it's wonderful to see how happy they both look. I'm sure he'll be able to cope well with having his head washed :D

Oh bless them! :love::love::love:

*goes all teary-eyed*

Doesn't Alfie look so full of importance in the last photo, as of course he should!

Thank you all. :love::love:

It does seem very strange seeing Alfie with somebunny new but, when I picked them up yesterday, they both looked so happy together that I knew Bubbles would approve. :love: Lola isn't much bigger than Alfie but she's quite a solid lady; I picked her up yesterday and was surprised how much chunkier than Alfie she feels, even though she's only around 800g heavier. :shock::lol: She has got the softest fur though. :love:

Susan, Alfie is ALWAYS full of his own importance :roll: and the lady at the rescue soon found that out too! :lol:

Back