• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Houses inside hutches

JackieS

Warren Scout
When our buns come we're going to start our set up with a dog crate (we're going to put them outside in the spring).....obviously the sides are exposed and we have a cat so I'd like to get them a house to go inside that they can hide in if they want to...........they're going to be mini-lops if that helps! ANy recommendations?

Thank you!

I tend to use their carrier, so they will become used to it and dont just associate it with the vets- helps when you need to get them in it!

I have used a pet carrier also, and a cardboard box, too. At the moment I have foot stools with a towel draped over. My English bunny LOVES it, she's always under it.

The only 'house' we've given ours that they will actually sit in is an upturned plastic storage box with a 'door' cut into the side! cheap too :)

The only 'house' we've given ours that they will actually sit in is an upturned plastic storage box with a 'door' cut into the side! cheap too :)

unfortunately our bunny carrier needs to be used for the cat too so cant use that lol!
Actually today Amazon delivered some xmas pressies and they were in a perfectly sized cardboard box which they could use if I turned it upside down! So theres my answer lol

unfortunately our bunny carrier needs to be used for the cat too so cant use that lol!
Actually today Amazon delivered some xmas pressies and they were in a perfectly sized cardboard box which they could use if I turned it upside down! So theres my answer lol

Good luck! You may find it doesn't last all that long! :lol:

Back